Double Bubble Insulation
- Length to suit your requirement.
- 97% Radiant heat reflection
- 3% low emissivity
- Simple & quick installation
- Highly durable
- 100 % recyclable
- Light weight
- Non-toxic non itchy
- Environment friendly
- Insulations for pre Engineered Building
- Asbestos roof sheet insulations
- Poultry Farm insulations
- Automobile Insulations
- Pipe Insulation
- Cold room Insulation
Glass Wool Insulation
- Loft insulation
- Cavity wall insulation
- Within partitions and floors
- Suitable for temperatures up to 230°C,
- Typically includes 30 – 60% of post-consumer waste,
- A formaldehyde-free binder,
- High thermal resistance,
- Chemically inert,
- Extremely low spread of flame,
- Non emission of dense smoke and toxic gases, on depletion of oxygen,
- Excellent acoustic insulation values,
- Does not encourage growth of fungi and vermin,
- Inherently non-combustible and resistant to rot,
- Glass wool is stable under varying conditions of temperature and humidity.
- Excellent tear strength.
- Not prone to sagging or settling.
- Rigid slabs have inherently high compression resistance.
- Reusable and recyclable.
PE Foam Insulation
- Cuts and installs easier than fiber glass;
- No odor and toxicity, environmentally- friendly,energy-saving ;
- Compliance with the latest insulation standards
- Excellent fire properties
- Reflecting up to 97% of radiant heat
- re-usable and remains in sustainable shape
- Keep warm in winter, hold cool in summer.
- Attic/roof/wall/floor insulation
- crawl space insulation
- car sunshade
- Insulated packaging material, like mailer, box liner, ice bag ect.